One of those hard days…

 My little one today is one of those hard days for mami, today would have been the birthday of her sister Tia Lety.

It has been 10 months since God decided it was time for her to go be with him, with no warning, no signs, we were forced to say good bye. Te\naching me one of the greatest lessons: you never know when it is someone’s last day in this world so always love, love unconditionally, forgive quickly, let go of little annoyances, always be kind and speak/act like it will be the last time you see them again because it might, Answer the phone, make the call, go have coffee/dinner, hug a little tighter and longer, kiss more lovingly, dance/ laugh/be silly with them, enjoy the little things in life together, make memories…

I am eternally grateful that I did all those things with her (except the kiss), I don’t have any regrets in that sense, and those memories are what I have left, what keeps me going, and what soothes the pain.

I am grateful for the God wink of Florida weather this week where we live, I have been able to feel her, since Florida was our place… where we became not only mom like sisters, but best friends too 💕

“Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can’t heal” Isaiah 35:10

Please pray for my family and I as we face this hard day (plus the Holiday Season that is fast approaching) and continue to miss her in phisical form… but we are comforted in the fact that we will see each other again someday…

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...