The Magic

 My little one (and mostly me… to be honest lol) you are really into making “fairy houses” so far we are using stuff found in grampas garden or school playground but I did dip into our Easter Sink-Fund envelope to get some fairy house goodies to put in your Easter basket…

I know, I know, it’s still month’s away but as you will someday find out, mamas are the ones that carry the special and very important job of creating the magic in their kiddos childhood ðŸ’«

I want you to look back and smile at how your mama went along with you and “beleived” in fairies and garden angels, how we would take walks picking up treasures, then would sit together in the grass for what seemed like hours making them houses, and dreaming ways they would play and live in them…

And when it is your turn to be the mama who creates the magic and re-live your childhood with your little ones. I hope you are inspired by our “adventures” and times together and you share a secret smile in your heart as the memories of days like these, filled with love, come rushing back to greet you.

Childhood is the light of our life, we must keep it safe within our hearts.

Marinela Reka

Luz

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...