Watch “How to preserve herbs” on YouTube

 I had a friend reach out and ask how to save her herbs before they go bad in the fridge and I promised I would do a video tutorial. And what better way than using the stunning rosemary from The Country Cottage that is in full bloom and filling the air with an intoxicating aroma I have been fantasizing for days.

This way to preserve is so easy, they last for ever, and are ready to use whenever you want just plop it in the frying pan or place on top before baking.

I also added a few beautiful sights from “The Country Cottage” rosemary in full bloom! It is so mesmerizing to watch the bees dancing from flower to flower in an excited frenzy.

and don’t forget to like my video and subscribe for more cooking and gardening behind the scenes!

https://youtu.be/GM5_DvajyRo

Before I forget a few years ago, ufff 7 years ago I had taped a “rosemary halibut” tutorial . Please don’t hate me for the bad angles and rookieness, not that I am much better now but I would like to think I have evolved a bit more… it is just painful to erase!

Thank you for joining us as we share little snip bits of this fun slow country living!

Luz

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...