Oat Banana Muffins- Video Recipe

 I love easy recipes I can do with stuff at home ahead of time and that I can freeze. That way for an easy healthy breakfast I just pop one in the microwave and done! Or make them in mini muffin tins and use them as snacks.

3 mashed bananas (very ripe)
1 cup of vanilla Almond milk
2 eggs
1tbs Baking Powder
3 cups of Oats
1 tsp Vanilla extract
mini chocolate chips or blue berries

20 mins Oven 350

I did some with dark chocolate chips and some with blueberries
I also added cinnamon and all spice

I learned to not line the pan with cupcake liners because it gets mushy… its better to pam the pan and cook them there. And the blueberries/chips don’t sink like they do in normal muffins so you need to mix them in before, or they will stay on the top like mine did.

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...