If only…

 It’s interesting how we can get caught up on the “I’ll be happy when…” a life lived holding on and trying to survive until what we hope for happens is not really living.

The more I place my value and joy on accomplishments and life circumstances the less I am able to embrace, savor, and embrace where I am now and the blessings under my nose.

I need to remind myself to show up fully to the life I have now, today, this moment, this hour… instead of spending my time wishing for something more, better, and different.

The only life I have to live is the one in front of me and when the time comes I want to go down being aware of all the beauty and blessings around me and not like Collette saying “what a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.”

Luz

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...