If only…

 It’s interesting how we can get caught up on the “I’ll be happy when…” a life lived holding on and trying to survive until what we hope for happens is not really living.

The more I place my value and joy on accomplishments and life circumstances the less I am able to embrace, savor, and embrace where I am now and the blessings under my nose.

I need to remind myself to show up fully to the life I have now, today, this moment, this hour… instead of spending my time wishing for something more, better, and different.

The only life I have to live is the one in front of me and when the time comes I want to go down being aware of all the beauty and blessings around me and not like Collette saying “what a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.”

Luz

Popular posts from this blog

Home blessings

What is up with Fancy Nancy?

Watch “Spring is in the air at the Country Cottage” on YouTube