Happy Fall!

 

Hi guys, I know I haven’t blogged here since 2014! I ended up switching to blogspot but I am having a hard time uploading photos there with the app and as a busy mama I work better with apps than turning on my archaic computer

So let’s see how this goes and maybe I’ll set up camp here again! Whohooo crossing fingers (update I did! just brought my blog archives here… happy reading!)

Oh, yes that’s right I almost forgot to explain the flowers lol turns out I decided to stop waiting on my dream of opening a flower shop someday and went ahead and opened it this January and I am having the best time ever playing with flowers and bringing joy to people with each delivery! If you want to more find me in Instagram @luz_voehl and don’t forget to say hi!

Oh and I will be following my hubby’s advise and make the posts like they are letters to my little one!

Luz

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...