Apple Picking Adventure and the Best Fall Inspired Oatmeal Recipe!

 Hi dear one!

A few weekends ago we went apple picking and after 13lbs of apples we have been making one of our favorite breakfast non stop. The good thing is apples freeze well so I peeled and chopped up a bunch to have them handy and ready for quick use.

I love apple picking, it has been a dream of mine to go and blessed that in the Pacific northwest I get to enjoy it ðŸ’•This year was not smoky and we landed on a pretty full apple tree with a ladder magically placed by it lol so picking was extra easy and surprisingly quick.

Recipe:

1 cup oats soaked and rinsed (I soak them while I wait for the water to boil)

Apples peeled and cubed or shredded

1/4 c raisins

1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon

1 TBS brown sugar

1 TBS Butter

Optional chopped walnuts when served

Watch “Fall Favorite- Apple spice oatmeal!” Video

Enjoy!

Luz

Ps: share with us what is your favorite way of making oatmeal?

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...