Advent Season of 2018

hello everyone, I know, a few weeks ago when I wrote I was taking a break from social media for the holidays I said I would keep the blog going but what I did not expect was the rush of emotions that would come at me as the Christmas season started.

Some of you know by now that we had a baby born into heaven earlier this year and even though the first few weeks and months were hard I thought I was over the big emotions but with the Christmas season approaching, baby showers and pregnant friends the wave of grief has washed over me leaving me in a numb and less than joyful state. 

So this year I am embracing this time and feelings to bring me closer to God and experience the Advent season with journaling and prayer.

I thought it would be fun to share what I have written down in my journal each week as I light each candle of our wreath to inspire you to prepare your heart as well for the reason we celebrate this season. I do a reading and reflection each day in my journal but I won't be sharing those at least I don't think I will at the moment) but if you would like I could list the readings from the Bible I am going to be reading on my facebook page with a question to get you journaling as well.

luz
 
Week 1- Hope 
http://luzvoehl.blogspot.com/2018/12/week-1-advent-hope.html

Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...