The Eternal Dreamer

Who Am I?

I am a strong, creative, sensitive soul. Sometimes I wonder what I was put on the earth to do, yet I keep having this dream of helping people through my writing. I once tried and let myself be affected by the unsporting opinions of those close to me, those who you look up to for approval and hope to make proud. I have let what others think of me and their opinions affect me lately too much, it’s kind of a vicious cycle that I am hoping to break, I didn’t used to be like this, I keep going back and forth wondering “when did I change?” “When did I start caring what others thought?” “When did I started to change in order to “fit in” fit in to a mold” “Why am I allowing others power over my life?” those are questions (and many others) that not only I but many of you struggle with.

I might not have all the answers but I have a deep understanding of life thanks to many things lived in my short 30 years, all my struggles, my adventures, my schooling, my hobbies, the different places I have had the privilege to travel to, the many cultures I’ve learned from, and all the things I have done… a lot of people when they refer to me they say I have done many things in my life yet I have done nothing and that I am a dreamer… well all those things are what have shaped me, what have made me ME, the reason I am the way I am.

I accept it, I am not a normal woman, and I am what one of my teachers and mentors liked to call “A RENAISSANCE WOMAN”. I can do everything I set my mind to, I have many interests, many passions, I am not the typical woman, I never felt a specific calling, I was always the odd one, the different one, I never fit in a mold and to me that’s OK because I have been able to learn, explore, and do so many amazing things throughout my life… a lawyer, a fashion merchandiser,  photographer, chef, cake designer, a painter, marketing, graphic designer, forest fire fighter, rock climber, EMT, surfer,  teacher, early education, stylist, ice skater, ice dancer, event planner, florist, writer, Public Relations, languages, travel, advertising, sociology, psychology, mommy, wife, Christian, Catholic, type A, and a dreamer.

I still have many, many, many other things I would like to do, explore, and see especially new places to travel, new cultures to explore, new people to meet, and new lessons to learn.
So, with this blog I invite you all to my eclectic crazy out of the mold way of thinking, lessons learned, and day dreams.

Life is one, life is to live it, life is to help each other, life is love, life is kindness, life is a dream...


Thank you for reading my blog,

The Eternal Dreamer


Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...