Strawberry Season + Recipe

Hi everyone, as promised in my instagram account I will start to share my journals and some behind the scene pictures of our adventures...

Its Spring in our beautiful area and with spring comes the best season... strawberry season! Seriously eatting a strawberry when it is in season is a glorious experience the juicy sweet mouth watering flavors. Eatting seasonally is seriously the best way to experience food, hopefully I have inspired you to go to the farmer's market and try them out.

With that said my in laws have a huge strawberry patch and I love picking the berries, it's almost like a meditation... the fresh smells of soil, the sun in my face, the breeze in my hair, being fully in the moment (the iky slimy slugs i can do with out but its part if nature so i guess I'll keep sharing the berries lol) 

this past week we ended up with a ridiculous amount of berries and my father in law asked me to bake some muffins (they are not very sweet) and since they were such a hit I wrote the recipe in my journal and I am sharing it with you guys too! 

Let me know in the comments if you love picking strawberries too and if you baked the muffins how did  they turn out

With Love,

Lucy







Popular posts from this blog

our new obsession

Triumph Muffins

Rose Cake and some things I have been pondering lately...